In this week’s newsletter, we highlight some exciting regenerative course offerings, retreats, resources, lectures, news, and fellowship programs that are helping individuals root to themselves, to each other, and to the community.
Rē is offering a three-part “Nature and Belonging” course starting at the end of the February to help you develop a sense of place and better connect with your environment. Later, at the end of March, we are hosting “Blossom Into Spring: A Revitalizing Retreat” to help ease the transition into the new year and new season. We hope you can join us!
Also explored in this weeks newsletter:
- The Rodale Institute has recently announced a FREE ONLINE course on regenerative consumerism.
- Edible Communities and Food Tank co-authored an overview of food labels and certifications to ease food shopping.
- Mike Lewis, a regenerative farmer in southeastern Kentucky, shared his holistic mindset and practices on a recent podcast episode.
- Civil Eats explored how American organizations and community groups are supporting our farmers and their mental health.
- Arizona has announced a new Urban Agriculture Fellowship Program that will pay young residents to work and study with local farmers.
- National Regenerative Agriculture Day is on Monday, February 14th! How are you celebrating?
Keep reading to learn more!
Leave a Reply